Monday, August 1, 2011

Office Space


Last week, I had one of those weeks where I felt gross and huge. I resorted to my comfy black capris and linen pants and felt much more comfortable and put together at the end of the week. I even got a cute pair of new wedges to replace my black sandals that my sister's dog ate. RIP my favorite flat gladiator sandals. I shall miss you!

Because my work environment is extremely laid back clothing wise, I get to have a lot of fun. But sometime last week, I realized that the dress that I was wearing was really too short for my liking. I really had when you leave home and then realize that you should have worn a tank top under a shirt or whatever. One of the joys of being a girl I guess.

What was your most embarrassing outfit realization?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...