1. Reading List- finish Love Wins by Rob Bell and The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment by Tim Challies. If time permits, write a book review for the blog.
2. Operation Simplify- There should be no reason that I can't accomplish all the items. Honestly, this is a necessity for living like a normal human being.
3. Finish the 30 for 30 photo challenge
4. Blogging- get the blog fully operational, organized, with the graphics, etc. that I want
5. School Prep- complete any assignments that can be accomplished before class actually begins
6. 101 in 1001 days- accomplish at least 3 items of the list UPDATE: 2 things done... I guest posted and participated in a book swap.
7. Clean off computer hard drive, email, and organize pictures
8. Finish scanning pictures for the photo collage that I promised my dad I would finish forever ago
9. Finish painting the mural that I started for my Dad for Father's Day
10. Finally, get my eyebrow ring changed!
|image from here via Pinterest|
What things are must-do's on your summer list???