Monday, July 25, 2011

Who's Ready For Fall?

Here in Phoenix, it is a million degrees. Not really, but it feels like it. I am not a warm weather person. I am actually not a cold weather one either. My favorite time of the year is fall. Now that I live in Phoenix the fall is still pretty warm but it is cooler than summer temps. I will always miss midwestern falls, but living in the Southwest doesn't keep one from enjoying all things fall.

Here are some of my favorite fall inspired pins from Pinterest. My crafty mind is already working away... so many fun ideas to file away for future reference. And layers.... I am so excited for fall fashion again.

image from Sweet Something Designs
image from here
image from Corner Paint



image from here


image from here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...