Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Guys.... life has been so cool lately, that I feel like I only have AWESOME things to share with you...

Awesome
-- girls night out. or rather in, in my case. it involved fruit salad, grilled cheese, oreos, apples to apples, and some ridiculous discussions. and a new inside joke. and I love inside jokes, they make me feel cool.
- random lady who is doing food demos at Target asking me how I manage to wear a belt with a shirt and not look like a whale. I am pretty sure she was complimenting me, but who really knows?
- getting stuff done off the to do list. I feel like I say this a lot, but to me it truly is awesome.
- lunch date with some amazing Phoenix bloggers including Kayla, Camberly and Kayleigh, and Lydia along with Melissa all the way from Salt Lake City. It was so much fun to meet some new people and such creative ones to beat.
- my friend Emily is back from her class in Redding, California. I am sad that I don't get to see her until Saturday, but then we will be having an awesome reunion complete with ice cream and fun stories.
- guy who held the door open for me on the way into work... good to know there are still some good ones out there.
- the gigantic thing of Red Vines by dad got me from Costco. Awesome cause they are yummy, not so awesome cause my stomach hurts after I ate a lot of them.
- Clearance sales at Target. cheap stuff for my sister's shower? yes, please!
- crossing another thing off my 101 goals in 1001 days list... 30 pictures for 30 days with Rosemary Watson! I love her blog and she is a fellow Phoenix area dweller. See my pictures here.

my AWESOME best friend. I miss her!


C'mon people who I know read my blog (all 5 of you) what are some Awkward and Awesome things happening in your life???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...