Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: Day 8

I promise you that I have actually been doing the 30 for 30 but because it is so freaking hot here in Phoenix, I am usually melting by the time I get home from work and all I want to do is sit on my couch in my comfies. Also, my computer cord is still awol but it is my mission to find it tonight and get photos up and organized. Until then I have this extremely blurry camera photo. A model I am not but I did love this outfit and especially my new lime green purse. I am really loving doing the 30 for 30 and it hasn't seemed too bad so far but I am sure once it gets to the end of the 30 days I will be wishing for my other clothes. Anywho... enough rambling... I need to run some errands so I better get my but in gear.

ignore my extreme whiteness. sorry if I blinded you. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...