Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: Day ????

I have no idea what day I am on the 30 for 30 challenge but I will keep going until it seems everyone is done too. I wore this outfit yesterday to just run around and do lots of errands and get my hair done. It has been 115 degrees here in Phoenix the last couple of days and it is all about staying cool really. I am working on keeping myself from passing out from walking from my car into a building so let's just say my creativity in choosing clothes is not so good. Here is a camera pic I took of my outfit yesterday. Please ignore the horrible mess in the background, I am working on Operation Simplify in my house and it seems to be getting worse than better at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...