Wednesday, June 15, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge

Yes, I am late... I know. But my guess is that you don't so points for me. Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge started on Monday. I don't have pictures, but be assured that I am participating. I just need to get better about taking and uploading pictures.

Anyways, I have chosen 30 pieces. A mixture of dresses, pants, capris, skirts, and shirts. Through this process of choosing items, I realized how poorly my wardrobe is equipped for Phoenix summers. Layering is definitely my friends in between the heat and ac, but I really need to lighten up my clothes. I am really wanting to stay away from buying too many new things so its up to my accessories and maybe a quick trip to half off goodwill day to provide a couple items.

Anyways, here are some of the things I will be doing, wearing, searching out, in order to summerize my black wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...