Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Little Amuse-Bouche

I had originally planned on writing a post about some fun bracelets I made with Leslea and some other fun friends this weekend, but my computer cord is awol so I though I would share with you some of my scrapbooking layouts and cards.

Most of these are older as I still have not set up my craft room more than 8 months after moving to Phoenix, but I still think they are fun. My scrapbooking style is much simpler than others. I try to keep linear lines and timeless looks. I also try to get pages done fairly quickly (some scrapbookers can spend an hour on one two-page layout!) I hope to start putting more crafty things up here soon put here is a little taste or as the French say, an amuse- bouche.

Thank You Card using the Texture Boutique and Sand Paper for the Dry Embossing

I think this was a Basic Grey line from last summer which is simple yet adds texture

This was a page I made for work to show a summer themed page

Not quite completed page for my childhood scrapbook

Scrapbooking page on a 12 by 12 canvas that I made for display at work last summer

One of my all time favorite pages... very simple but the pictures turned out so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...