Friday, June 17, 2011

Doodling


I just signed up for a doodling class from a lovely lady named Stephanie at Homegrown Hospitality. I know right, doodling, but hey, the things she makes are so pretty, so I thought why not. This is my summer of embracing my creativity right? Well, the class has 5 sections but also some pre-coloring pages. This is my attempt at coloring.... But I am excited to start doodling quotes and scripture.

don't pay attention to the stuff under the picture. this is a scan of the page I printed out. not too pretty.

I am excited for all the fun stuff I have coming up. I will try to get a post up with the pics from some of my 30 for 30 outfits as well as my goodwill shopping adventures with Leslea and seeing Mr. Popper's Penguins. Also, I signed up for a scarf swap and I still have some free online photography classes to take. I also have begun the process of digging out my office so by the end of the summer I should have an operating craft room so I can showcase some of my scrapbooking stuff. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...