Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quotable Wednesday

So in a for real effort to get this blog going, I am going to try and start a schedule. There is a website called Pinterest that allows you to digitally tag or bookmark things that you come across on the web as interesting. I don't think I am being mellow dramatic when I say that it has changed my life... I am so inspired and love being connected with so many creative people.

One of my "boards" that I can pin things to is called Poster and Prints where I have sooo many funny sayings and beautiful quotes. I came across this one yesterday and I thought it was so true. So my hope is to showcase one of these prints a week. Some might be funny, some might be kinda offensive, but I will post them because they inspire me in some way. I hope you enjoy today's offerings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...