-wandering around Target in some type of fugue. Finally leaving with a cucumber and flavored water.
-not finding it at all odd that I watched the same disc of Gilmore Girls Season 2 over and over just for background noise
- my apartment being so messy that I can take 1 full back of garbage and random things (mostly Diet Pepsi bottles) out to the trash every night. I guess it's kinda AWESOME though that I no longer think that my furniture will attack me in the middle of the night.
- being kinda excited to take BSA compliance class for work. Who have I become???
- That point where you ask yourself if your legs really need to be shaved that badly because you don't want to take a shower.
- getting to talk to my long lost friend Brie via Skype on Monday. I hadn't talked to her in toooo long. I am so excited for her as she ventures off to Vienna for the summer! Follow her blog at http://brieinvienna.blogspot.com/.
- having a fun lunch date (while playing hooky from work) with my lovely friend Emily from Limitless Love. Pita Jungle and a cool drink in downtown Scottsdale.... pure bliss.
- tater tots for dinner two nights in a row. Yes, I am a classy girl.
- clean laundry... I love having a plethora of clothing options.
- good hair days. I think I might have had one today. it kinda rocked.
lemonade and ice coffee with Emily