Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward
- people who write IN ALL CAPS or iN tHiS FasHion. I do not understand you. Explain to me your weird typing ways.
- the door on my dad's car getting stuck and then literally breaking and not being able to close. Driving back to my friend's house in Gilbert holding the door closed with my left hand and driving with my right. This is not an easy thing people!
- putting gas in the car. I really hate it.. getting out, paying, touching dirty surfaces, inevitably getting gas on your feet. Nothing about it is really ok in my mind.

Awesome
Leslea leaning over during church as asking me whether pot was marijuana or crack. I am glad that there are some people out there who don't know things like this. It really is not the kind of info one really needs, right?
- This video that was played at church for Father's Day. I have watched it at least 5 times since then.
- This amazing giveaway from Jessica at What I Wore. I am so excited about her new book (see the cover design below). We might have the same name but she is clearly the cooler Jessica.
image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...